Pirastro Tonica violin strings are made from a re-engineered synthetic core designed to reduce surface noise associated with economy strings. Tonica violin strings shine in any setting or with any style of music. A fast attack and quick response have been combined with clarity and brilliance to offer the musician a quality string at a great price.
Tone: Clear and brilliant
Playability: Quick response and articulation
Stability: Resistant to climate and temperature change
Pirastro Tonica violin standard set:
- E string: Silvery steel
- A string: Aluminum over synthetic
- D string: Silver over synthetic
- G string: Silver over synthetic
Also available for 4/4 size:
- E string: Aluminum over steel
- D string: Aluminum over synthetic
- C string: Silver-Tungsten over synthetic (3/4 Viola C for 5 string sets)
Recommended rosin is Pirastro Tonica Rosin.