D'Addario XS Acoustic Phosphor Bronze guitar strings combine D'Addario's most popular acoustic alloy with their most advanced string coating technology, resulting in clear tone, smooth feel, and superior tuning stability - all with the longest possible string life.
XS is breathing new life into coated strings. With its ultra-thin film coating on every wound string and a unique polymer treatment on the plain steels, XS offers the highest level of protection, for maximum life with an uncommonly smooth feel. XS also features NY Steel high carbon core and plain string wire, along with the exclusive Fusion Twist, for incomparable break strength and tuning stability. XS may be the most innovative coated string ever created,
- D'Addario's advanced coating technology allows the string windings to be completely protected from contaminants preserving a lasting, clear tone with maximum life.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance.
- Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- Less acoustic damping than other coated strings, delivering true and pure iconic D?Addario tone.
- The inner packaging features a resealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
Medium: .013, .017, .026w, .035w, .045w, .056w
Light: .012, .016, .024w, .032w, .042w, .053w
X-Light: .010, .014, .023w, .030w, .039w, .047w