Suzuki Piano School: Piano Parts & CD Package
The Suzuki Piano School is one of the most popular teaching methods in the world. The Suzuki method is designed to provide students, parents, and teachers with exercises, repertoire, and supplementary information for learning the piano!For more information on the Suzuki Method and certifications, visit the official Suzuki website.The books in this item group include the Piano Part & CD Combo Packages to volumes #1-7. The CD recordings are of Seizo Azuma. For the piano parts alone, see the Suzuki School Piano Parts.
Additional Suzuki Materials for Suzuki Piano School:
Also consider The Suzuki Method for the following instruments:
Published by Summy-Birchard Inc.
Information on Revised New International Editions:
- New Romantic and 20th-Century Pieces.
- Newly revised Introduction and Foreword for teachers and parents.
- Newly recorded CD by Seizo Azuma, internationally renowned recording artist and co-chair of Suzuki's International Piano Committee.
- French, German and Spanish translations of titles.
- New engravings in an easily readable 9" x 12" format.