Essential Elements with EEi, Book 2
Essential Elements for Strings: A Comprehensive String Method, Book 2 (with EEi). By Michael Allen, Robert Gillespie, and Pamela Tellejohn Hayes. Arrangements by John Higgins. Published by Hal Leonard.
The Essential Elements series offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. It features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. Essential Elements provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Essential Elements Interactive (EEi) is an online resource accessible using a link and code found inside each book, and features:
- Soloists demonstrating each exercise in the book
- Recorded accompaniments for each exercise in a variety of styles
- High definition instructional videos
- A recording tool to share music with teachers, friends, and family
- Practice aids, including a metronome, tuner, and tempo-adjustment tool
- Practice Records to help students and teachers plan home practice while keeping parents informed of practice goals and progress
- Customizable Calendars with flexible group sharing, event details, and instant updates
- Instrument specific studies
- Music theory lessons and worksheets
- Additional music, including songs, duets, and trios