Your satisfaction is our guarantee.
You must be satisfied with your purchase. If not, we will gladly exchange it or refund the cost of the merchandise.
How to return an item:
Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-528-3430 or 1-800-723-6900. You will be issued an RA#(Return Number) for any returns or exchanges you want to make.
For your convenience and cost savings, you may request a pre-paid, return shipping label. Attach the label to your package. Make sure the RA# you were issued is on the outside of the box. Please note, unless there is a manufacturer defect or you were sent something in error, the cost of the shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Items missing their original packaging are subject to a restocking fee. For shipments being returned to Southwest Strings using a pre-paid return label, a carrier will be indicated by the representative issuing the Return Authorization number. Returns being shipped at the responsibility of the customer can be shipped by the carrier of your choice. However, we recommend that you use a service that is traceable and offers insurance (USPS, FedEx, or UPS).
- Strings, once installed, may not be returned.
- If within the first year of purchase, the product has a manufacturer's defect, it may be returned and exchanged for the exact same product.
- You will be responsible for return shipping unless the product is defective or was shipped in error.
- International shipping, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
- If you received free shipping, the uncharged shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Items must be returned within 30 days and in like-new condition.
- Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Shrink wrapped items such as CDs, DVDs, and Software, once opened, may not be returned.
- If within 30 days of purchase, the price of the product drops, or you see it advertised for less, please contact us!