Our Guarantee Returns
Your satisfaction is our guarantee.
Should you not be satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange it or refund the cost of the merchandise.
- Shrink wrapped items such as cds, dvds, and software, once opened, may not be returned.
- Items missing their original packaging are subject to a restocking fee.
- Strings, once installed, may not be returned.
- International shipping, duties and taxes are non-refundable.
- All items that shipped free will be subject to a re-stocking fee if returned.
- Items must be returned within 30 days and in like-new condition.
- Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.
|Violins, Violas, Mandolins, Ukuleles, Viheulas||$20.00|
|Violins, Violas, Mandolins, Ukulele, Viheula Cases||$20.00|
|Guitars & Banjos||$40.00|
|Guitar & Banjo Cases||$40.00|
|Cellos & Guitarrons||$50.00|
|Cello & Guitarron Cases||$50.00|
|All other qualifying merchandise||10% of Purchase Price|
How to return an item:
Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-528-3430 or 1-800-723-6900. You will be issued an RA# (Return Number) for any returns or exchanges you want to make.
For your convenience and cost savings, you may request a pre-paid, return-shipping label. Attach the label to your package. Make sure the RA # you were issued is on the outside of the box.
If using our label, either give the package to your postal carrier or drop it off at a local FedEx facility. Depending on the circumstance, the cost of the label may be deducted from your refund. You may also return your package using the delivery service of your choice.