L'Archet Brasil Pernambuco Viola Bows
The full line of L'Archet Brasil viola bows are made by a select group of Brazilian bow makers who have dedicated themselves to the art of fine bow making. Each maker derives from a background working among the leading workshops in Brazil. Their meticulous attention to detail, craftsmanship, and selection of materials, makes owning and playing these bows an absolute joy!
Half-Mount Bow (VOB18)
- Aged Pernambuco wood; single-eye, half-mounted frog; bone tip, goat-leather thumb-grip, nickel-silver winding.
Nickel Full-Mount (VOB19)
- Aged Pernambuco wood; fully-mounted nickel frog with Parisian eye, abalone slide, bone tip, silver and/or synthetic whalebone winding, goat-leather thumb-grip.
Silver-Mount Bow (VOB25)
- Aged Pernambuco wood; fully-mounted silver frog with Parisian eye, beautiful Mother-of-Pearl slide, silver winding, lizard-leather thumb-grip, bone-tip
Silver Special "Elite" Bow (VOB26)
- Aged Pernambuco, crafted with top graded level wood, frog specially designed and made for Larchet Brasil. It has a look of transitional style frog. Solid silver button with special design. The bow maker finishes the frog himself.
Silver Special "Lupot" Bow (VOB94L)
- Aged Pernambuco wood; crafted after French bow-making school style, proprietary frog styling, lizard-leather thumb-grip, goldfish slide, solid silver or silver tinsel winding, bone tip, frog is finished by bowmaker himself.
These Professional-level viola bows are eligible for our Approval Program! Please see the full Approval Policy for details!