Beethoven -- Sonatas for Violin and Piano, Volumes I-II
Title: Sonatas, Volumes I-II
Instrumentation: Violin and piano
Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
Editor: Sieghard Brandenburg
Violin Markings: Max Rostal
Piano Markings: Hans-Martin Theopold
Publisher: G. Henle Verlag
Size: 9" x 12". Vol. I, Violin: 39 pgs.
This edition includes two violin parts - one with modern technical markings (fingerings, practical bowings, etc) and another, the "urtext", with the composer's markings alone.
Contents, Volume I:
- Sonata in D Major, Op. 12, No. 1
- Sonata in A Major, Op. 12, No. 2
- Sonata in E-flat Major, Op. 12, No. 3
- Sonata in A Minor, Op. 23
- Sonata in F Major, Op. 24 "Spring"
Contents, Volume II:
- Sonata in A Major, Op. 30, No. 1
- Sonata in C Minor, Op. 30, No. 2
- Sonata in G Major, Op. 30, No. 3
- Sonata in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
- Sonata in G Major, Op. 96
Composer: Beethoven, Ludwig van