The Sassmannshaus Tradition: Early Start on the Violin
Title: The Sassmannshaus Tradition: Early Start on the Violin, By Sassmannshaus, Egon and Kurt, Published by Barenreiter.
The most successful Tried and Tested German Violin Method now available in English. Author Egon Sassmannshaus is one of the most experienced and renowned violin pedagogues in Germany. For the new English edition his son Kurt worked as co-author and adapted his father's successsful method for English-speaking children.
- Note reading is introduced from the beginning.
- Ensemble playing is encouraged from the very beginning.
- Songs and Scales in different positions are easily explained and mastered.
- Large print notes and text as well as many colorful illustrations are particulary child-friendly and very attractive to pre-school and school aged children.
- Progresses swiftly by introducing advanced violin techniques in rudimentary form, such as shifting and varied bow strokes.
- All violin techniques used are demonstrated and explained on the web site www.violinmasterclass.com.
Sassmannshaus, Egon and Kurt