Intermediate Classics for Violin and Piano
- Concerto no. 1 in A minor, BWV 1041. Johann Sebastian Bach. Edited by Eduard Herrmann.
- Concerto no. 1 in A minor. Jean-Baptiste Accolay. Edited by Otto K. Schill.
- Airs varie nos. 1, 3, and 4, op. 89. Charles Dancla. Edited by Louis Svecenski.
- Allegro moderato, from Four Romanic Pieces, op. 75. Antonin Dvorak. Edited by Rok Klopcic.
- Scherzo, from Sonatina in G major, op. 100. Antonin Dvorak.
- Allegro con spirito, from Sonata no. 18 in G major, K. 301. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Edited by Henry Schradieck.
- Largo, from Concerto in F minor ("Winter"), RV 297. Antonio Vivaldi.
- Sonata no. 4 in D major, HWV 371. George Friedrich Handel.
- Sonatina no. 1 in D major, D. 384. Franz Schubert.
- Sonatina no. 2 in B-flat major. Georg Philipp Telemann.
- Pupil's Concerto no. 5 in D major, op. 22. Friedrich Seitz. Edited by Philipp Mittell.
For violin and piano. Published by G. Schirmer, Inc.
G. Schirmer, Inc.