Complete Technique for Double Bass
From the author of the popular ABCs of Strings method, Janice Tucker Rhoda's Complete Technique for Double Bass suits the advanced beginner to upper level student wishing to learn or improve left-hand and right bow-arm skills. Starting in first position, and proceeding carefully through the higher positions, half and thumb positions, this method book uses studies and exercises to demonstrate specific technical ideas. 64 pages.
- Positions 1-7, half position, thumb position
- Bass, tenor and treble clefs
- Scales, arpeggios, broken thirds
- Double-Stops, chords, octaves
- Left-hand pizzicato exercises
- and more