Carved from quality tone-woods, the Franz Werner Greenline violin is composed of a spruce top of medium grain, a two-piece back of light, narrow to broad flame (ribs and scroll similar to back), and slightly antiqued: finished in a spirit varnish of a red-brown on a golden ground. Each violin is shop-adjusted by our experienced, in-house luthiers to assure excellent playability. Outfit includes #VACR7 Kaplan rosin, and your choice of case and bow. Made in Germany.0% Financing Available.
- Wittner composite tailpiece
- Wittner composite, fine-tune pegs
- Biopolymer fingerboard (looks and feels like ebony)
- Wittner Hypoallergenic, or Guarneri ebony chinrest
- Aubert Mirecourt bridge
- String adjuster on E string only
- Pirastro Gold Label E string, and Thomastik Dominant A, D, G strings