Jascha Heifetz Violins From Meisel are authorized bench copies of the original violin of 1740 by Giuseppe Guarneri (del Gesu), which was obtained by Jascha Heifetz in 1922 and played by him for 65 years in concert and recording sessions. Jascha Heifetz Violins From Meisel feature beautifully figured European wood for the backs, sides and necks, while the top wood is straight grained European spruce. The warm shaded varnish is highlighted by the glowing reflective ground beneath it. These models produce great tonal character and response. Each instrument has been hand crafted by an accomplished luthier with more than 10 years of expertise.
This JH400 model also features:
- Straight-grained European spruce top
- Flamed Asian maple back and sides
- Crafted by top trained luthiers
- Antiqued using the highest grade materials and varnish
- Meticulously hand crafted in the Italian construction methods, thus producing a great range of tone colors and projection