Yamaha Electric Violin
YEV-104 (4-string model) and YEV105 (5-string model)
A Unique First! A design inspired by the basic beauty of wood, clean lines, and light weight comfort are combined with the "Yamaha Sound" to create this handsome live-performance instrument that is as stunning visually as it is fun to play.
Six different woods are carefully crafted with an airy, infinity loop-like, three-dimensional design that gives continuity between the front and back.
- Natural touch points and curves allow the player to effortlessly move between the YEV and a standard violin.
- The instrument?s shape allows for most standard shoulder rests.
- The maple, mahogany and spruce body produces a rich, smooth warm tones, while the walnut frame brings an ideal blend of flexibility and strength.
- Professional-grade bridge pickup effectively captures the resonant qualities of the entire instrument and the players? expressive bowing nuances.
- On-board volume control bypass, selects direct output of the pickup signal to amp, or via the instrument?s volume control.
- Direct output delivers the instrument?s full sonic potential, with rich lows and punchy impact.
- Input 1/4"
- D'Addario Zyex strings. 5-string model includes Helicore C.
Click here for the new Yamaha THR5A Acoustic Amp. Specifically designed to be used with acoustic instruments.
The THR5A model amp, developed by Yamaha, offers advanced modeling technologies by providing simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics. The THR5A features the same sound quality as the THR10, but in a more portable form, thus making it perfect for use at home or when traveling.
- USB Cable (included)
- Aux 1/8? input cord 20? long. (included)
- AC power supply or powered by 8 double A batteries. (Batteries not included)
- Dimentions: 11? Long, 5? High, 4.75? Wide.
- Weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.
Select Your Options
Select Your Instrument Size
Please Select Your Instrument Size
Please Select Your Strings
Please Select Your Case