- Pickup system: Built-in Piezo pickup
- Electronics: One master volume control, reverb selector (Room/Hall 1/Hall 2)
- Outputs: One 1/4" PHONE, AUX IN (with volume control), 1/4" LINE OUT
- Power: Two AA batteries (included), AC available (not included)
- Removable lower bout leg supports
- Reliable gear-type tuning pegs
- Studio-quality on-board preamp
- Ebony fingerboard and tailpiece
- Comes with protective gig bag
Outstanding Tone Plus Spacious Reverb
The uniqueness of the SILENT Cello lies in its ability to place naturally full-bodied, nuanced tone in a rich, simulated concert hall acoustic environment without the need for external signal processing. An original Yamaha chip delivers eminently natural, warm reverb in three variations: Large Hall, Medium Hall, and Room.
Play Along, Connect to a Sound System
In addition to its many other features the SILENT Cello? has an auxiliary input as well as line and headphone outputs. Connect an external source to the auxiliary input and play along, and/or connect the line output to an external sound system for live performance. The headphone jack supports private practice with lush reverb effects.