Bam Texas Hightech Contoured Violin Case
BAM Cases are widely known for their superior protection of a variety of instruments. Musicians seek out BAM as a reliable brand that ensures the safety of their instruments through superior construction and high-tech features that are not found in other cases.
Interior Features include:
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 2 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Real Cow leather handsewn on the top shell
- Lower shell in Brushed Aluminum look
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 softouch latches with key
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
Weight : 4.2 lbs.
Interior Dimensions :
Total Length: 25 in.
Body Length: 15 in.
Upper bout: 6.7 in.
Lower bout: 28.5 in.
This item is no longer available for purchase.