Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin
Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin meets the contemporary string player's desire for individualized, personally-crafted rosin. This beautiful, hand-made rosin is designed with a wide variety of different blends to match the needs of each unique player's equipment and playing style.
"Crisp" blend characteristics:
- This blend facilitates a decisive attack with firm traction, creating an undeniably forthright sound through a glassier texture.
- Clear, articulate spiccato and sautille strokes are made simple through the help of the "crisp" blend.
- Overall easy articulations make the "crisp" blend ideal for students!
"Supple" blend characteristics:
- A warmer, softer sound can be found through the "supple" blend, featuring rich, consistent traction.
- Velvety smoothness with felt texture enhance the playing experience with this blend of rosin.
- Bright instruments are softened and enhanced by the depth of tone made possible from the more malleable blend.
Available for the Violin, Viola and Cello.
Leatherwood Rosin's baroque instrument blends are specially formulated for gut strings.
Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin is active on the Internet and on Social Media. Please visit their website for full details!
Brand: Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin