Music Instrument Rentals
- Our quality rental instruments are professionally set up and ready to play.
- All instrument sizes are available.
- Outfits include a bow, case, and rosin:
- Violin: 4/4 - 1/16
- Viola: 16 1/2" - 12"
- Cello: 4/4 - 1/10
- Bass: 3/4 - 1/16 (Tucson only)
- Outfits include soft case:
- Guitar: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- Guitarron: Standard
- Vihuela: Standard
|Instrument||Standard*||K.M. Etude (New)||Shipping|
- Standard: Quality name brands - New or Used
- New rates and policies are in effect as of July 1, 2014.
Renter's Credit:During your rental period, 50% of all rental fees may be applied toward the purchase of any instrument outfit ONLY of equal or greater value. Renter's credit accumulates up to the retail value of the instrument (outfit) in the rental agreement. Renter's credit may be redeemed for up to 3 months after returning the instrument (outfit) to Southwest Strings. After 3 months, accumulated credit will be void. Renter's credit policies apply to customers entering a Rental Agreement Contract after July 1st, 2014.
Owning an Instrument:If you would like to own a rental or new instrument, check out our 0% Financing Program, where you choose the payment plan and terms!
Trade In or Trade Up:Still renting? Want to exchange your instrument outfit for another type of instrument or instrument size? You may do so at any time during the rental period. This begins a new rental agreement starting at the onset of the date of shipping. Renter's Credits follow you! If you have upgraded your rental, your accumulated Renter's Credits are still valid if you decide to ultimately purchase an instrument.
Returning Your Instrument:Once your instrument is returned, credits may be used to purchase an instrument or instrument outfit up for up to 3 months. After 3 months, credit will be void.
- We require a Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit card for the initial payment. Each monthly rental fee will be charged to this card.
- We will need your home phone number and an alternative phone number.
- Name and contact information of a close relative.
Concerned about damage or theft? Instruments are often covered by homeowner's or renter's insurance policies. We encourage you to contact your insurance company to inquire about adding your instrument to your policy.
We can answer your questions! Call our Customer Service at (800) 528-3430.Rental Agreement