Harmonic Vision. Win/Mac Hybrid CD-ROM. Music Ace 2, the second title in the highly acclaimed Music Ace series from Harmonic Vision, introduces concepts such as standard notation, rhythm, melody, key signatures, harmony, intervals and more. Maestro Max and his choir of Singing Notes return with more than 2,000 musical examples and a variety of new instruments to provide beginning and intermediate students with a continuing introduction to music fundamentals and theory. Music Ace 2, continues the same fun and engaging format of 24 comprehensive lessons, challenging games and a creative composition tool. Ideal for begining and intermediate music students.
Title: Music Ace 2, Published by Harmonic Vision, Item number: MA104
Music Instruction Software. A fun and colorful education program for teaching the fundamentals of music to beginners. 24 comprehensive lessons that cover such topics as keyboard and staff relationship; pitch identification; note reading; sharps and flats; key signatures; major scales and octaves; treble, bass and grand staff; whole and half steps and more. No midi keyboard required. Windows/Mac hybrid CD-ROM. Also available Music Ace 2.
Title: Music Ace, Published by Harmonic Vision, Item number: MA103
Designed by guitarists, G7 provides the fastest way to create signature riffs, learn songs, and publish music on the Internet. Create music using the on-screen fretboard, mouse, scanner or MIDI guitar/keyboard. Convert easily between tab, notation, and chord symbols. Print any page size/shape, traditional or handwritten music look. G7 also includes a complete interactive guide to guitars, playing techniques and musical styles, including acoustic, electric, bass, banjo, mandolin, and more.
Title: G7 Kontakt Edition, Published by Sibelius, Item number: G7
Tchaikovsky and More: 42 Orchestral Masterworks on CD-ROM
Complete parts to orchestral masterworks on CD-ROM. These unprecedented collections give musicians the opportunity to build a personal library of orchestra repertoire at an incredibly low price. The CD-ROM contains the same published parts musicians have been using for many years. If these parts were purchased separately, this collection would easily cost $500 or more. Works are viewable and printable on PC or Macintosh. No access codes or special software is required. The CD uses Abode Acrobat Reader technology, which is included on the CD.Includes works by Tchaikovsky (6 Symphonies; 1812 Overture; Romeo and Juliet; and more); Mussorgsky (Pictures at an Exhibition; Night on Bald Mountain; Khovantchina Overture); and Glinka (Overtures:Ruslan and Ludmilla; A Life for the Czar).
Title: Tchaikovsky and More: 42 Orchestral Masterworks on CD-ROM, Published by Hal Leonard, Item numbers: 220123, 220124, 220125, 220126
Turn your computer into a manuscript paper printing press. Manuscript Maker is the easiest way to create custom manuscript paper from your computer. Its user friendly Setup Wizard will guide you through the creation process. Don't settle for one size fits all manuscript paper, you chose the manuscript that you want to create and Manuscript Maker will let you print out as many copies as you want. Select publisher quality time signatures, key signatures, titles, text, text and title fonts and sizes, staff names, copyright dates, number of staffs, number of measures, measure numbering, measure per system, systems per page and much more.
Title: Manuscript Maker, Published by Notation Technologies, Inc., Item number: MANUSCRIPT
This version is for Windows only.
· Easy and friendly visual interface;
· Immediate access through palettes to hundreds of symbols;
· 10 steps Zoom in and out for score control;
· Transport Commands on Toolbar;
· Graphic Mixer window with settings for Program Change, Voice, MIDI Channel, Solo, Volume, Record, Active Voice Monitor and Port;
· 10 documents operable at the same time;
· Windows/Macintosh standard shortcuts for standard program operations (open, close, save, etc.);
· Dozens of proprietary shortcuts for almost all program operations;
· Numeric shortcuts for note value selection;
· 1 level of Undo function available for all commands.
· Margins of pages definable for each page;
· 24 staves per system
· 8 voices per staff;
· 21 Sample Song Files
· 31 templates
· Single, Piano, Percussion and Guitar Tab staff
· Graphic Mixer window with settings for Program Change, Voice, MIDI Channel, Solo, Record, Volume, Active Voice Monitor and Port;
· Margins of pages definable for each page;
· Centering function of staves and systems, automatic or manual;
· Direct editing, removing, and inserting of any symbol with the mouse on the score;
· 10 Zoom steps;
· MIDI output to any external Soundcard or MIDI interface (Windows);
· MIDI output with internal QuickTime synthesizer (Macintosh);
· Printing with all Printers, including Postscript and Quick Draw support, up to 1512 Dpi;
· Insertion of multiple lyrics with custom settings of fonts, sizes and styles;
· Insertion of Page-Dependent or Staff-Dependent texts;
· 6 types of bar lines (single, double, repeat left and right, end of piece, dotted, absent);
· 4 types of connections between staves (simple line, brace, single bracket, brace + single bracket);
· The ability of inserting key signatures (major and minor) in any staff and with automatic note transposition settings;
· The ability of dragging accidentals;
· Cross-System dragging for all symbols (Crescendos and diminuendos, Octave, Pedal, Dynamic, Slurs, etc.);
· Control Points for fine positioning and dimensioning of Slurs, Bar lines, Staff, Tuplets and Ties;
· The ability of inserting nested Tuplets (e.g. a triplet with a quintuplet incorporated);
· Automatic or manual spacing of notes;
· Auto beaming feature, with Auto Beaming Options;
· Customizable MIDI performance of grace notes (cut into preceding or following note, percentage of the cut note etc.);
· Diatonic and chromatic transposition of notes, with all major, minor, augmented and diminished intervals;
· Automatic value change;
· Automatic application of articulations.
· And Many more. Please Note: Only the Windows version of this software is currently available.
Title: Play Music Notation Software, Published by Notation Technologies, Inc., Item number: PM1